The converted turreted building, originally built between 1883 and 1917 as a convent for the sisters of Saint Joseph of the Apparition, features interiors by Soho House’s in-house design team, inspired by the city’s culture, colors and influences, while retaining and restoring the original features of the building.
There are 24 bedrooms, ranging from Tiny to Apartment size, set over the first and second floors. Accessed by the original main marble staircase, the Apartments in the circular turret spaces each have four-poster beds, freestanding bathtubs, and living areas. All of the bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and furniture inspired by the Bauhaus movement, one of the dominant styles in Tel Aviv’s eclectic architectural landscape. The original door recesses have been sensitively incorporated into the design and the original shutters reinstated to the windows.